At West Ridge Accounting we know that the tax filing deadlines seem to be constantly changing. We are here year round to help keep you on track and make your tax filing as streamlined and efficient as possible. Here is the current deadlines to add to your calendar:
- JANUARY 15, 2022 – If you are self-employed or have other fourth-quarter income that requires you to pay quarterly estimated taxes, postmark this payment by January 15, 2022.
- JANUARY 30, 2022 – W2’S and 1099 forms must be postmarked to recipients.
- MARCH 15,2022 – Deadline to file S-Corp or Partnership tax returns or an extension for the S-Corp or Partnership returns. If you are electing S-Corp status, this election is also due.
- APRIL 18, 2022 – First quarter 2022 estimated tax payment deadline, the deadline for individual tax returns to be filed and the individual tax return extension form is due. If you cannot file your taxes on time, file your request for an extension by April 15 to push your deadline back to October 15, 2022. **** Remember, even with an extension, your taxes are due on 4/18, the extension only extends the paperwork.
- April 18,2022 – Deadline to contribute to your ROTH or Traditional IRA.
- April 18,2022 – Corporate tax returns or corporate extensions are due.
- JUNE 15, 2022 – Second Quarter estimated tax deadline due.
- SEPTEMBER 15, 2022 – Third Quarter Estimated tax deadline and new deadline for S-Corps and Partnerships if you have filed an extension.
- OCTOBER 18, 2022 – Extended corporate tax return or extended individual tax returns are due if you requested an extension at the beginning of 2022.
- January 15, 2023 – Fourth Quarter estimated tax payments are due.
Make sure to get your tax documents organized and submitted as early in the tax season as possible.
Make a list of questions you may have and bring them to your tax appointment.
Add these important tax filing deadlines to your calendar.
Schedule you appointment now: https://westridgeaccounting.acuityscheduling.com/